Monday, July 27, 2009

Napptural Routine

While browsing different sites, I saw that many experienced curlies have developed a routine. I also noted that many beginning curlies (such as myself) are still going through a trial-and-error period until they discover what's best.

Hmm...what's my routine so far?
With my teeny weenie afro, I've been sporting a conditioner-wash-and-go-and-pick using Pantene Relaxed & Natural Conditioner. To moisturize I use Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil, and 100% Pure Shea Butter (surpriseherb.com) once after the shower. During the day I spray my hair with water to keep it moist.

It worked for a moment..yet lately I have been experiencing build-up and excessive dryness. I have decided to change this routine by conditioner-washing less, changing my routine from everyday to every two or three days. I also need to be more diligent on deep conditioning. Hopefully I'll find something that works for me soon, yes?

And if anyone has any ideas at all, feel free to share!

Peace ^_^
Jadeite

0 comments: