Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ethnic Trend Part 2

Celebrities aren't the only ones walking the path of ethnicity. I've also noticed an increased amount of natural haired brown men and women in commercials. I'm sure many of you have seen the Pull-Ups commercial with Lyon and her dredlocked mom, and even though I wanted to speak on it, it was old news by the time I started this blog. However, this morning, I had the pleasure of seeing a Splenda commercial abound with curly heads. I'm not big on sweeteners, but one lovely lady sipping tea even had a TWA. Unfortunately, I've had no luck finding a link to the commercial online.

I have a habit of being excited by the smallest things, so I'm not going to start dancing around my bedroom yet. But I would like to see how this "trend" continues.

Just wanted to share.
Peace.
Jadeite

0 comments: